Should You Remove Seats and Other Parts when Detailing?
In this video, we’re taking a look at whether professional detailers should be removing seats and other parts from customer cars when detailing, and the risks and requirements in doing so.
The list of things you need to have if you are removing seats and other parts:
- ASE or related certification
- Dealers on speed dial
- Access to Torque to Yield replacement bolts
- Proper tools
- Torque specs for every vehicle you’re removing seats and parts from
- Adequate and VERIFIED insurance coverage for litigation and related issues
- Customer base WILLING to pay for this extra service